Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called banner that appears on the page on your first visit.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and therefore more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit our website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page the users leave the site
- Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website, you have also been on the relevant other website (s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
- Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
- Social media related cookies: with this, social media such as Facebook and Instagram register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
- Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test the different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and dele Cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the site at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
6. New developments on unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others of which we are not always aware. If you come across unforeseen cookies on our website, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifespan of that cookie is and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
7. Final remarks